Hi, WebTotem users!
We are excited to share with you some of the latest updates to our product. In this release, we focused on fixing bugs and stabilizing our modules.
Improvements to modules:
- We have made significant improvements to our Firewall module, specifically in terms of security, stability, and speed. You can be confident that your website is protected against bots, scripts, and attacks.
- We have made some fixes to the website filtration and dashboard features. As a reminder, the dashboard is available when you add 10 or more websites to the cabinet.
- We have also fixed issues related to landing and cabinet views in specific screen resolutions.
WebTotem WordPress Plugin:
- Our WP Scan Scans module now includes a section with information about confidential files that may contain sensitive data in addition to list of links, scripts, and frames found on your site’s pages.
- You can now manually start new scans in the Scans section beside the automatic scanning every 24 hours.
Bugfixes in WebTotem WordPress Plugin:
- We have fixed several bugs related to multisite functionality in networks with multiple domains, PHP warnings, WAF configuration limits, and other stability issues.
WebTotem Drupal Extension:
- Our Drupal Extension has been updated with the latest features of our system. You can find the extension at https://www.drupal.org/project/wtotem/
Please feel free to contact us at email@example.com with any questions or concerns. Our team is always available to help.
Thank you for choosing WebTotem!